(taken from Autumn 2010 issue of Housewarming newsletter)
With the recent closure of a local major insurance provider, many people have a strong dislike for insurance.
Here are some wise questions to ask when shopping for insurance for your house, car, life, boat, or bike.
- What is NOT covered by the policy?
- What documentation is required to submit a claim?
- Are any discounts available based on age, multiple policies, etc?
- What is the procedure for raising premiums?
- Are there any limits on the amount of coverage available for certain items/persons?
- How much is the deductible?
Want more professional advice? Subscribe to our mailing list! It’s FREE!